About the Role
The Store Operation Manager is responsible for leading the day-to-day operational and financial excellence of Odd One Out Tea by exercising outstanding leadership and decision-making that supports operational standards. The operation manager will:
• Manage the flow of service to ensure the highest levels of Safety, Cleanliness, Quality, and Speed, while simultaneously upholding OOO's standards of Hospitality in all interactions.
• Help build and lead a high-performance team by participating in people's recruitment, selection, and performance management.
• Experienced in training and standardization to ensure efficiency and consistency.
• Operational support functions (i.e., Purchasing, Receiving, Inventory, etc.) to ensure the business's operational excellence and financial health.
• Lead and works to maintain the facility and all equipment to the highest standards – ensuring Safety and Cleanliness.
• Ensure compliance with local labor laws, FDA food safety requirements, etc., as well as compliance with all Loss Prevention.
At least 2 years of leadership experience supervising a team
Food Safety Certification according to local jurisdiction
Strong Problem Solving Skills
Practical Communication Skills, both written and verbal
Experience in the tea and coffee industry is a significant asset
About the Company
Welcome to ODD ONE OUT, where we revolutionize the world of tea with our three distinctive value propositions. Our award-winning milk teas, carefully crafted by our flavoursmiths who infuse elements from the world of cocktails, guarantee a symphony of flavors that delights the palate. We pride ourselves on being pioneers of small-batch tea leaves, sourcing directly from independent farmers to ensure the freshest and highest-quality ingredients. Each tea variety is custom-roasted to perfection, laying a solid foundation for every cup.
With an artful blend of botanical ingredients, our curated menu offers a wide spectrum of flavors, capturing the essence of pure indulgence in every sip. At ODD ONE OUT, sip satisfaction is guaranteed. Visit our flagship store in Los Angeles, nestled in the vibrant Sawtelle neighborhood on W. Olympic Blvd, and embark on an extraordinary tea adventure that redefines the art of tea drinking, one exceptional cup at a time.