About the Role
The Store Operation Manager is responsible for leading the day-to-day operational and financial excellence of Odd One Out Tea by exercising outstanding leadership and decision-making that supports operational standards. The operation manager will:
• Manage the flow of service to ensure the highest levels of Safety, Cleanliness, Quality, and Speed, while simultaneously upholding OOO's standards of Hospitality in all interactions.
• Help build and lead a high-performance team by participating in people's recruitment, selection, and performance management.
• Experienced in training and standardization to ensure efficiency and consistency.
• Operational support functions (i.e., Purchasing, Receiving, Inventory, etc.) to ensure the business's operational excellence and financial health.
• Lead and works to maintain the facility and all equipment to the highest standards – ensuring Safety and Cleanliness.
• Ensure compliance with local labor laws, FDA food safety requirements, etc., as well as compliance with all Loss Prevention.
At least 2 years of leadership experience supervising a team
Food Safety Certification according to local jurisdiction
Strong Problem Solving Skills
Practical Communication Skills, both written and verbal
Experience in the tea and coffee industry is a significant asset
About the Company
Odd One Out Tea (OOO Tea) is a new startup company founded by the founder and former CEO of Foodpanda Taiwan, Ron Chan. The company will create a new tea concept originating in Taiwan but enjoyed by the world. The company was co-created by The Lo and Behold Group, owners of Odette, the NO.1 restaurant in all of Asia, and NO.8 in the world https://www.theworlds50best.com/the-list/1-10/Odette.html
Odd One Out Tea is a lifestyle brand that brings artisanal tea creations inspired by bubble tea. Our tea drinks were developed by the top mixologists in Taiwan, bringing unexpected flavors and techniques to our drinks, such as using handcrafted sugars and 24-hour tea infusions. Our shops offer freshly made-to-order tea creations and gelatos with beautifully designed architecture to bring customers a new hospitality experience in the tea world.
The vision is to have 100 establishments globally within the next few years, starting with our Taipei store and then launching in Los Angeles. To realize this ambition, OOO Tea is a venture backed by Rocket Internet, the Venture Capital company of Foodpanda and Zalora, and other prominent investors from Silicon Valley. Over $2mil has been raised for this business already.
The company is ready to launch its first store in Taipei and is looking for a team in the LA region to start operations there!